SME Development Bank's IT Loan is a type of loan that provides financing for businesses in need of enterprise IT equipment. IT Loan is a type of loan that can easily obtain the capital required to buy IT equipment.
- IT Loan Application Form
- Company License issued by DICA ၊ if other ministries have a separate license, submit it
- If there is a profit receipt, two (2) years above
- The business's profit and loss statement
- Business Photo and Product Reports (Specify if there are previously imported items)
- Submit a Performa Invoice or Sales Contract with a Letter Head or Sales Contract (If necessary, submit a Commercial Invoice)
- NRC copy of Cash Depositor & withdrawer & a copy of the household List, Community Letter of Intent (original); Two licenses Photo of (1 "x1") Within in 6 months
- Business Proposal for loan plan
- Use the loan (0%) for working capital & assignment in Assets (100%)
(It must be for purchase only (100%) Assets).
10.If you buy from abroad, you can buy L / C, TT Transaction, etc.
(Must include Bill of Lading).
11.A photocopy of two insurers & a copy of the household list, Proof of Income.
- The maximum loan amount is 30 Million MMK.
- Service charge per year (1%) & Interest rate (13.5%), Plenty Fees (1%) will be charged if failure to pay principal.
- Interest will be charged once every three months.
- The applicant must open an account at the SME Development Bank and have to open Ten Thousand MMK (MMK 10,000) at the beginning of the account.
- The repayment of the loan is to be paid in accordance with the decision of the Loan Committee, based on the operational circumstances and the risk of loss.
- The loan must be repaid immediately if other equipment is purchased. You must purchase only the materials presented when applying for a loan.
- You must agree to pay the principal & interest as per the bank's Repayment Schedule.
- In case of failure to make a contribution, it must be agreed that the charges are not in accordance with the existing laws and are punishable by criminal law.
- Purchase of products presented during loan application must be reported to bank within 3 months. We will inspect the items purchased by the bank.