Tender Project Loan
SME-Development Bank's Tender Project Loan is based on the financial flow of businesses. It is a type of loan that provides short term financing for industrial projects and public services. Loan from relevant ministry / department according to the financial year Recommendation Loan.
- Tender Project Loan provides 65% to 35% of the value of the contract to be a successful company.
- If you have PG in SME-Development Bank - 65% of business value
- Other Bank (PG) - Loans (35%) of business value.
- Interest rate per year (14.5%)
- Service Charges 1%
REQUIREMENT DOCUMENTS FOR OPENING ACCOUNT
- Project Loan Form
- BOD Meeting Minutes(Loan Beneficiary Name of project ၊ Loan of Amount ၊ Name of director to be a deposit & withdrawal)
- Proposed repayment Schedule
- A copy of a valid business license, Director List, submitted by other ministries to allow separate license
- Receipts of revenue tax
- Profit and loss Account (financial statements)
- The previous activities of Project Activity
- Pick up a successful project loan contract document(The identity of the relevant financial year,Parliament approved must submit the original)
- Copy of Performance Guarantee
- Project photos
- A copy of the registered deposit / withdrawal UPCOMING, living in the household, and Actual performance(original), (6) months of the film (1 "x 1") license photo (2)
- Summary details of the loan program available to addicts
- Dedication to the relevant Ministry / when payment for the Small and Medium Enterprise Development Bank loan business will be submitting a list of advice
- Success Project Contract with schedule