Website Terms And Conditions:
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to the terms set forth below. The following definitions apply:
We, us and our – SME-Development Bank (Bank) individually and collectively
Website – www.smedevelopmentbank.com.mm
You, your and yours – any individual who views this website
Customer(s) / Consumer(s) - an individual who obtains a product or service primarily for personal, family, or household use, or that person’s legal representative
Viewer(s) – any individual who accesses the Website
1. We provide the material contained within the Website to provide information about our products to viewers, to provide services for our customers to perform banking transactions, and to facilitate communication between us and customers and viewers. We primarily serve communities in Nation-wide and the Website is provided as a convenience to customers and viewers within the local communities we serve. Any use of the Website for purposes other than the intended use is a violation of this agreement. We may at any time revise the terms set forth in this agreement by updating this posting. By accessing the Website, you are acknowledging and agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions governing the use of the Website.
2. We will use our best efforts to maintain accurate and reliable information on the Website. However, we make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information. We disclaim any liability whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Website, including liability associated with any viruses that may affect your computer equipment. By using the website, the viewer/consumer acknowledges the risks associated with using the World Wide Web and agrees to indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents harmless from and against all claims and expenses, including attorney’s fees arising from its use.
3. The information and/or graphics contained in the Website are our property or others when indicated. You may not copy or use any portion of the Website material without prior written consent from the Bank. The use of material from the Website without prior written consent is a violation of law.
4. We reserve the right to establish links between the Website and other Third Party websites. Because we have no control over the information contained in any website, hyperlinks to other websites from the Website does not imply that we endorse any products, services, information, etc. provided by the Third Party. Therefore, the viewer/consumer acknowledges that use of Third Party websites is at his/her own risk and will not hold us liable for damages incurred by using those websites. All viewers of Third Party websites are bound by the terms and conditions of the respective Third Party websites.
5. No Affiliation with the Providers. The Bank is not affiliated with any Provider and does not represent or endorse any Provider and has no responsibility for
(a) the safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, integrity or legality of any product, offer, loyalty program or other item that may be stored, redeemed and/or utilized as part of any process related to any Digital Wallet,
(b) the truth or accuracy of the description of any product or of any advice, opinion, offer, proposal, statement, data or other information displayed or distributed, purchased or paid for through any Digital Wallet, or
(c) the availability, integrity, or security of any Digital Wallet.
6. Changes to Terms. The Bank may modify these Terms at any time. Your continued use of your Card through a MPU will indicate your acknowledgment of, and intent to be bound by, any modifications made subsequent to your initial acceptance of these Terms.
8. Unauthorized Use. You agree not to use or allow others to use your Card in any way that would violate any agreement you have with us, including, but not limited to, any prohibition on fraudulent or illegal activity contained in the agreement(s) governing your use of the Card. If you permit other persons to use your Card, you are responsible for any transactions they authorize to the extent permitted by applicable law and the agreement(s) controlling the Card.
9. Support. If you have a the Bank Debit Card, please call us at (01) 230-2409 for support related to your Card or if your Device is lost, stolen or compromised.
10. Third-party Fees. You are responsible for any fees charged by any third party in connection with your use of MPU, including, without limitation, your mobile telephone service provider, Internet provider or any
11. Severability Clause. If any term, provision, covenant or condition of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, the remainder of the provisions of these terms shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated.
12. Applicable Law. These Terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Myanmar.
No. (298), Corner of Anawrahta Road & Wardan Street, 2nd Ward, Lanmadaw Township.